Saturday, July 30, 2011

After The Thought Day

Song of the blog: Boston_ Augustana

Disney World. The Perfect Honeymoon Getaway. That is, if you can afford it. poo

This. Is. A. Rocking Chair.
Or is it?

I got to see Nicole Dodd and family yesterday. It was the Saweetest day of my week. =D

And I finally figured out how to get the pictures and videos off of my phone. =D

Logan was a space knight. ;D




Luke likes to pose. =D


And Jack liked that chair. =D

Sadly I didn't get any picture of sweet Caraline Dodd. I assure you she is just as cute as these little guys. =) 

Nicole made a comment that I don't blog as much anymore maybe because I don't have as much drama to blog about. My thought? Whats wrong with no drama? I rather like it. ;D

RANDOM QUOTES!!!!!!!!

Charm is a glow within a woman which casts a most becoming light on others. ~ John Mason Brown

You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. ~ Albert Camus

When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around. ~Willie Nelson


"I'm a big child at heart. I think it's important to stay that way and not lose the wonder of life." ~ Pam Grier


I am more lost in wonder than ever.~ John Huston


And all the loveliest things there be come simply, so it seems to me. ~ Edna St. Vincent Millay




Funny Pages!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment