Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Boxing In a Ring of Flowers

Song of the blog: Rhythm of Love_ Plain White T's

So when I haven't seen someone for a while, I am usually excited to see them. Never have I felt that quite so much as I do today. I have not seen my wonderful fiance in about 2 and a half weeks. It is silly to think of that as such a long time, but it sure feels like forever. I get to see him tonight and I am beyond happy about this.

In other news, I found the perfect dress. It is on JJ's House a site that sells dresses at the lowest cost you could ever dream. I have posted a picture on here before but that was just a pretty dress. The dress I have found is THE PERFECT DRESS!!!
 This site claims that they can do any customization, and I have emailed them about sleeves before, so I thought, hey no problem! Right??? Nope. Of course they would find a problem. I went through literally EVERY dress on their site. I find this one. It still takes my breath away every time I look at it. But according to them adding short sleeves would mess up the dress. And on top of that they are claiming it has a corset back. WHA???? No it doesn't. That is definitely a zipper on there...... Or am I blind?? But I am in love with this dress. I will be dreaming about it forever if I don't find a way to purchase it. So here is my plan: Beg. I will beg them to put tulip sleeves made of the same lace with a white fabric underneath on this dress. I will beg for a zipper back. They can add 100 dollars to my purchase if they want. Honestly even if they do that the dress would be only 300 dollars. I am going to beg. If that doesn't work then I will buy the dress as is and find someone who can do it. That will be much more difficult. I really hope begging works actually. Tracking someone down would kind of suck.... =D But I found a dress guys!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

This. Is. A. Carnival. Cruise.


More wedding updates:
     My Grandma Linda used to own a catering business and now she helps out at her local college with the culinary students. She has said worry not about the food or the price of the food at your reception. Worry not. She will take care of it. I LOVE MY GRANDMA!!!!!!
     My Daddy has a friend named Terri that owns a newish company that does photography and videography. She is going to do our wedding for only the price of the plane ticket and somewhere to stay. Daddy has taken over the responsibility of that cost.
     My Mom and my stepfather Kurtis are thinking seriously on the idea of giving Jacob and I a honeymoon cruise to the Mexican Riviera or the random tropical place of our choosing. O.O I know right?????

So basically my wedding is going to be amazing. And I can afford to spend a tiny bit extra on my dress if I have to in order to get what I want. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment