Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Broken dials and shopping cart aisles.

Song of the blog: This music in the background of the title page of my Mansfeild Park DVD.I liked it 20 minutes ago...

Blogs are for updating people on your life right? Sadly, I don't want any of you to know about my life.so there.

Just kidding.

My life is boring. School less, jobless, and moneyless. Oh how I wish moneyless meant full of money!! Whoever made that word needed a dose of positive pills. (I think I need some too actually. Actually. Actually. Actually.....)

But guess what guys? Jacob and I are currently in process of registering at Bed Bath and Beyond, Kohls, and Wally World!!! We also have a date that will hopefully stick. It is called May 19th. Don't go buying your plane tickets yet though, the date has changed three times. Warning. So until you get an announcement in the mail, mark not the calendar my friends. XP

At the current moment I am in want of triple a batteries, without these I am doomed to watch the title screen of Mansfeild Park and never watch the actual movie. Oh disaster!

Another tidbit tad: Jacob Willis was fixing my table this morning and he dropped a wrench in his forehead. A nice gash was left there that has bled through two band aids. But my table isn't creaky anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment