Thursday, September 29, 2011

Today I Learned To Count.

Song of the blog: The Fear You Won't Fall_ Joshua Radin

1

It doesn't take nearly as long as you would think to bike 3 miles. Today I had my first day of work, and it was amazing because it was work. For those of you who don't know, little may there be, I work at K-Mart. I am not allowed to say anything bad. *Cough Cough* But I am in no way required to say anything good. And really I only have good things to say. =)

2

Funny the things you learn as you grow up. Also, funny how technology has grown since I was a little girl. Little do you know, K-Mart can see the very color of your eyes. Don't steal. Just sayin'. They will catch you.

3

It is possible for your mouth to run out of saliva. It is a very uncomfortable sort of sensation. Just thought I would let you know.

4

My co-workers are all great. Taylor just got married this last summer, Joanne is a sweet 50 year old woman that reminds me of Emma's father in Jane Austen's novel Emma. So sweet and caring. My boss Nadine is all smiles, all the time, but I can tell that she has another side that can be all business if you screw up. Dan is the security guy, and he is really nice. Megan in Jewelry is a sweetheart. She just finished writing a novel and is in the process of getting represented so she can be published. I have so many personalities around me that I know work will never be boring. I am going to love it here.

5

Quotes:



Never knock on Death's door: ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!
Matt Freweras Dr. Mike Stratford in "Doctor, Doctor"




If you wish success in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother and hope your guardian genius.
Joseph Addison (1672 - 1719)



Things are seldom what they seem, skim milk masquerades as cream.
W. S. Gilbert (1836 - 1911)

 Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without asking a clear question.


Albert Camus (1913 - 1960)

1 comment: