Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This Is Why I Work Here. =D

Song of the blog: Come Thou Fount Of every Blessing.

I just received a call from a woman that is in the BGS program through independent study. She was the nicest lady that I have ever answered the phone to. It was wonderful. She had very specific questions, I took notes and then called the BGS office for her. Usually this would have been a lot of work, but I was happy to do it because this woman was just SO NICE!! She made my day. So then I called her back and had to give her the number for the BGS office because they take questions like her's at a case by case basis. So I couldn't give her any kind of answer, just a number so she could go tell someone else all about her situation again. And she was still so nice about it! She wants to make me brownies! She asked where the office was and if she could just come up and say these are for Heaven. I told her she could if she wanted to, I would be happy to take them. ;] Then she told me to call my mom and tell her she named me very well and that it fits perfectly. Best call ever. And now I am working at the front desk and every time someone walks in I hope it is that wonderful woman with Brownies for me. =D But even if she doesn't bring me brownies, I am happy just of been the person to take her call. yay life. =D

P.S. I am working front desk today with my favorite people. yay life even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment